THEATER AND TICKETING POLICIES:
STRICTLY NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES.EVENT TIME, DATE & TICKET PRICE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
- no smoking or vaping is allowed
- we do not cancel shows due to inclement weather
- unruly, intoxicated or otherwise impaired patrons may be removed or asked to leave – no refunds
- follow staff instructions at all time in event of emergency
- all patrons MUST be vaccinated and up to date
- please be courteous and respectful
- we card and do not tolerate underage drinking
- all patrons under the age of 17 must be accompanied by adult or guardian
- service charges cover “FMF” (Facility Maintenance Fee)
- we provide parking validation at our discretion, but parking availability is not guaranteed
THE PROTOCOLS BELOW APPLY TO ALL EVENTS UNTIL FURTHUR NOTICE.
The health and safety of our guests and associates are important to us. The safety protocols for each show on our event calendar may vary based on CDC guidance at the time as well as any requirements put in place by our government jurisdictions or the shows’ producers.
We highly recommend all guests, especially those who are unvaccinated, wear a face mask.
FACILITY MEASURES & PROTOCOLS:
- We operate our air conditioning system through performances to continuously circulate the air.
- High touch surfaces will be frequently cleaned with disinfectant.
- We encourage guests to have their tickets delivered via mobile device or email for at home printing.
- Associates and Staff working within the are fully vaccinated.
HEALTH AND SAFETY COMPLIANCE:
- Compliance with health and safety rules is mandatory, and attendance is conditioned on such compliance. If a guest violates any health and safety rules, the guest may be denied entry to or ejected from the theatre. Guests who violate the rules or otherwise engage in conduct that causes a risk to health and safety may also be subject to a ban.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK:
- An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. We cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed during your visit to the Westport Playhouse.
- By attending a show at the Westport Playhouse, you assume all risks, hazards, and dangers arising from or relating in any way to the risk of contracting COVID-19 or any other communicable disease or illness, or a bacteria, virus, or other pathogens capable of causing a communicable disease or illness, whether occurring before, during, or after the show, however, caused or contracted, and voluntarily waive all claims and potential claims against Westport Playhouse, LLC, Lotown Media, LLC and its subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, contractors, vendors, members, performers, officers, employees, agents, insurers, representatives, successors, and assigns of each of the foregoing entities and persons relating to such risks
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following terms apply. Unauthorized duplication or sale of this ticket may prevent admittance for all holders of this ticket barcode. TICKET IS A REVOCABLE LICENSE. You assume any and all risks occurring before, during or after event, including injury by any cause. You release event’s management, facility, participants, clubs, performers, Afton Tickets, Westport Playhouse LLC, Lotown Media LLC, LHM Inc, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, and representatives from any related claims.
You consent to search upon entry and waive related claims. By attending this event, you consent to our use of your image, likeness, actions and statements in connection with any live or recorded audio, video, or photograph.
All events and the entire location are strictly non-smoking including vaping products. Our venue has easy access to the plaza.
Prices charged by Westport Playhouse are determined by several factors:
Face Value of a Ticket: The face value of a ticket is determined by the promoter, venue, team or artist taking many factors into account.
Service Fee: This fee covers costs that allow us to maintain a professional and secure ticketing system as well as a convenient and safe ticket-buying process while providing promoters, venues, teams and artists with the highest levels of accountability and tracking. In order to offset the cost of these services, certain service fees are applied to our transactions. Fees vary and can differ between online vs. in person, prior to show vs day of show and other factors. Ticket prices are subject to change at any time.
Variations in Service Fees: Service fees may vary depending upon where you purchase the tickets. There is typically no service fee when you drive to a box office to purchase tickets, although some venues do not operate box offices on a daily basis for event purchases. A service fee may be applied when you purchase from us in any fashion.
Facility and Parking Fees: When applicable, these fees are determined by the venue, and may be included in the Face Value, or added onto the face value.
Taxes: City, state, and local taxes are typically included in the face value of the ticket.
Delivery Fee: A variety of delivery options are available for most events. Westport Playhouse does not typically charge additional fees for delivery; however when applicable these fees are determined by Westport Playhouse in coordination with the venues, promoters, teams or artists. A portion of the Delivery Fee may represent a margin of revenue. When Applicable, delivery fees will be displayed during the purchase process at the point where you select the shipping method.